Ready To Make The Difference?
Benefits & Information
Established in 1982, FORCE (Freight Organization of Related Cargo Experts) is a global network of independent companies operating freight and logistics services by air, sea and road, with a comprehensive range of ancillary options. By joining FORCE, its members, which are in the main privately-owned national companies, access a worldwide infrastructure of forwarding professionals and, as a result, are able to operate effectively anywhere in the world.
FORCE membership is synonymous with the highest standards of service and is a guarantee of a reliable, global and multi-modal capability in cargo carriage and handling. Membership is generally by invitation and awarded to selected forwarders, with a proven track record which can demonstrate a healthy and secure foundation to its enterprise.
The Benefits to member companies includes
- Increased business opportunities through sales leads generated by inter-member co-operation
- Networking opportunities at annual congress and regional informal meetings
- Only one member per country is appointed, with the stated aim of ensuring all FORCE network traffic moves through you
- Free copies of the newsletter which contains need-to-know information about new international trade requirements and forwarding news
- Entry into the organization’s Members’ Directory, posted on the website and soft copy sent to each member
- The opportunity to contribute to FORCE publications, assisting the promotion of your company, within the membership and wider industry
- Use of the widely recognized FORCE logo for full members, and a membership certificate
- Access to a wide range of free advice and information from the Secretariat
- Arbitration service if disputes occur between members
- A forum for having your company views and concerns represented effectively
- A range of Best Practice documents.